Thursday, July 15, 2010

Best Movie Ever

Recently watch
3 best movie...

~Twilight Saga Eclipse.

~Predators.

~Despicable Me.


I Love thiis 3 movies so much.


Let's talk about Eclipse, I feel so happy Bella want to become Vampire and agreed married with
Edward. But feel sad for Jacob :(



I so envy Bella have 2 hot guy so care for Bella.






For Predators, can say is a great movie, but too bad is the story no ending.
Maybe will have Predators 2.



I was wondering, who creat Predators? why so ugly and disgusting but they are clever.


For Despicable Me

last Monday night, with my honey go west mall food court had dinner.
after finish dinner, we went to cinema checking whether still got available sit for 'Despicable Me'
movie... Lucky have available sit, but is 3D.

Since we long time never watch 3D movie, so we decide watch this movie.




What I can say is this movie very funny and evil...I love this movie so much.
Especially the little gal Agnes... she very cute. I love this part so much...



I keep repeat repeat and repeat lolz.

No comments: