Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gathering




Want to say sorry to my reader's that so long I never update my blog.



Don't know want to say I don't have the time to update or no mood to update.



Just now suddenly feel want to blog, so I am gonna sart to blog now.



Today is my honey friend (Jeremy) Birthday.



They want to gathering with the birthday boy, so they suggest go Plaza Sing ate Ichiban Sushi.



We order a lot of sushi... One person one set.









Birthday Boy (green color shirt)








After finish our dinner, we went to Clark Quay had some walk.


Mooncake Festival is around the corner, many people is start to celebrate...










When Mooncake Festival coming, I will recall back when I was in secondary school dance will my


schoolmate.... I miss that time badly :(


At here wish you all 'Zhong Qiu Jie Kuai Le' and also want to say Happy Birthday to Jeremy.


Sorry just now din't wish you...

No comments: