Monday, May 9, 2011

09.05.11




Recently watch one video from FB.


Not need me tell you also know the video is about what. Now they getting FAMOUS liao.


Whole world know them ald even newspaper also talk about them.


I really don't understand why the children become like that? what is their mind thinking?


Have they think it before after done this what will happen on the next?

I know sometimes something is unfair, why I say like?

The reason is today when I check my tweet saw someone mention that the 4 children will be


stop 2 weeks go to sch.... WTH... Jz Like That? Do you think that stop them 2 weeks go to sch,


they will change? I don't think so. They will more happy, can take the 2 weeks time go out. Then


how about the poor gal? They no need go to say Sorry to her what they had done to her?


Hope the gal will get well soon.

No comments: