Sunday, June 5, 2011

Finally ♥ 5.6.11

Afternoon Sundayz.
How's your last night? Fun? Enjoy?
Me so so only. dint really plan go where?
Yesterday supposed plan go jogging, but when we prepare want to go suddenly rain.
Then I say Yeah to my bf no need run. Hahahaha...
Due to rain so we go Jurong Point having breakfast and bought some stuff.
I bought 2 box collegen from Watson. Normaly I bought 1 box since Watson got promotion so I bought 2 box save me $12 plus. Next time show you guy what collegen brand I drink. I also bought a schedule book to update what I spend on everyday, so that I can save money for my future.
Since now half a year ald gone, so I need to save more money for my New Target.
Don't tell you guys 1st. Wait until I get my target then tell you.
After wait for so long, finally get my fav bag.



♥ it soo much.

No comments: