Sunday, July 13, 2008

nice to meet u...













[[ 12/07/08 ]]


today as usual go to work...
after working i go out wit 1 on9 fren (edmund)
he come my working place and fetch me...
we nvr meet b4..tis is 1st time i meet him...
actually we less chat at msn...
we always chat is he ask me when free...???wan meet mah...???
then i say next time ba...
i always reject him..
and i also dunno reject him how many time...
mayb got more tat 5 time ba...hahah!!!
den yesterday he ask again whether free onot...
den i say when???
he say up to me...
if i free den go out...
so i say tis sat meet ok...
he say ok ...
when 1st time i saw his car...
i quiet like his car...
we go eat dinner....
after we finish dinner....
den we chat 2gether lo...
duno y when we talk...
i nvr face to him...
duno too shy or wat...
haha!!!
he also say y when he talk to me nvr face to him...
hahaha!!!
and i also dunno hw to answer him...
after 9 plus...den he send me go back home...
actually i feel embarrassed...
b'cos me cough continuously....
hope he dun mind...



No comments: