Thursday, July 31, 2008









yesterday wake up about 8am...
so i go make up ad settle my things...
after finish i straight away take bus go
choa chu kang int meet my sweet bB...
morning we go mc d eat break1st...
so he buy 1 big meal and 1 large ice milo...
after we finish break1st...
we straight away take mrt go amk hub k box sing k...
jz my sweet bB and me go sing k...
yesterday we sing many love song...
so sweet...
around 2pm...
we go amk hub watch hellboy2...
i like the movie...
quite nice and funny...
dunno y yesterday my and bB feel very cold at the cinema....
me and my bB hand cold until BEH TAHAN...
but i feel very sweet is my bB hold my hand until the movie end...
after finish watch the movie,
we take a bus go suntec city see the SINGAPORE GARDEN FESTIVAL...
hmm...
there got many flower...
very nice and beautiful...
and we also take many pic ...
next day i will upload more pic...
b'cos yesterday is use my bB camera take de...
so i need to wait him resize the pic den pass to me...


to bB
* yesterday i feel very happy and sweet
* thx for accompany for whole day

always miss u and love u

No comments: