Sunday, August 3, 2008

saturday nitez

yesterday my sweet bB come my working place wait me...
after i finish my work, i faster go change my dress...
after finsih change den wo take bus go queensway buy sport shoes...
b'cos my sweet bB soccer shoes spoile ald..so we went there and buy...
after buy the shoes ald, we go eat katong laksa...
hmm...the taste oklah..not bad...
but i more like the m'sia asam laksa...
after finish eat...
we move go to far east...
when i go there...
i saw many things i like....
i bought 1 new shoes, some dress and etc...
spend until $100++...
around 10pm plus...
we move to another place and continue walk....
walk until 11pm den go bus stop and wait the bus...
dunno y yesterday me and bB feel very hot leh...
hot until my make up look untidy...
when i reach home ald 11 plus le...
den my bB run fast fast to take bus...
b'cos he last bus is 11.45pm...
scare later no bus....
wah...
1st time so late reach home...
luckly my boss maid haven slp...
if not, i will feel very pai seh...
b'cos need her wake up open door for me....
sorry ya Sopia...
need u wait me until so late....
after finish bath, den watch tv for a while...
after tat i when to slp le....

No comments: