Monday, August 4, 2008

thursday and friday (17/07/08-18/07/08)






今天来讲讲星期三吧!!!
hmm...
actually today is my off day...
but i change to thursday....
b'cos thurs i and jeff will go watch HANCOCk....
今天一阵天都在和jeff聊天 (sms)
聊到六点多时, 他就问我为什么我没有on9...
den i say lazy loh...
but最后还是on9...
b'cos wan save my phone money...hehe!!!
after on9 ald...i go chat wit him lo...
den we chat at msn....
聊啊聊....
他就问我吃了晚餐了吗???
我就说还没咯!!!
然后他也是说还没吃...
我就在想既然我们都还没吃...
我就问他不然我们一起吃晚餐吧!!!
den他就答应咯!!!
我就等他咯!!!
反正我放工的时间还没到....
so....就等咯!!!
等到九点多彩到...
HAIZ!!!
不用紧咯!!!
因为他也不想的....
一直miss掉几个 bas...
after he reach ald, den we go eat chicken rice lo and order i more炒菜...
i tel u hor...
那个菜si beh咸leh.....
咸到....
我们吃完了, 他就送我去bas stop还陪我等bas....
回到家都已经十点多了....
actually wan rest early de...
整知道回到家是, 我的boss工人告诉我...家里有一个神经婆!!!!
都不知是真神经还是假神经....
进到屋里时...
all the maids call me, only the siao cha po nvr call me....
den she scold me for nth...
hey!!!
siao cha po scold me for wat...???
我没有得罪你leh.....
want go back hometown ald...still wan like tat...
haiz!!!
u know...
she really crazy leh...
she scold my boss maid and my boss also...
crazy man....
we nvr owe u leh....
let u scold for nth.....
我的boss没有办法只好叫police和ambulance的人来跟那个siao cha po讲话....
就是因为这个siao cha po害到我12点多才睡....
haiz!!!!


^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^


continue thursday..... today wake up around 10 plus.... after finish washing my face and brush my teeth... den i go an boil my罗汉果.... b'cos my cough until nw haven ok leh.... so i faster go an boil and drink lo.... after 11 plus i faster go take a bath.... b'cos later need to meet jeff at bugis... YEAH!!! can go bugis street shopping.... finish make up ald... me la la seng go out take a bus.... reach there around afternoon 1pm..... 当我下车时, 我也不知道要走那里好... 因为我没有搭bas去那边..... but jeff say only got 1 street way can walk only.... den i try to follow loh.... after a while i reach ald... so i sent msg let jeff noe tat i reach ald.... since he haven come... of cos i go shopping 1st lah... haha!!! when i go there... wah!!!! all the things so cheap.... all the clothes $10 onli.... 今天我买了2件tee和一件连身裙.... and also buy 1 beg and some earings... so happy.... after 2 plus... jeff reach ald... we go an take a lunch... b'coz he and me haven eat... so we eat 2gether... wo go eat korea food... hmm... quiet nice..... yam mi yam mi....

after we finish.... den we continue walk.... b'coz the movie timing haven reach..... he ask me help him choose clother wor... but i choose he also dun like....haha b'cos all i choose the style liked japan style...hehe den nvm loh...
i saw many many leng lui leh...
so jealous....
haiz!!!!
i ask him got saw leng lu bor...
den he say no...=_='
so many leng lui also can say dint saw....
nowonder no gf lah.....
Jeff...
if u view my blog...
dun angry and sad loh...joking only....
around 4 plus we go take mrt...
b'coz the movie timing is coming soon ald...
luckly he book the ticket lad..if not need to排队...
since we still got time den we go walk again...
when we walk we saw 1 ice-cream shop....
den we go in...
tis ice-cream shop的ice-cream很贵哦!!!
we order mix & match....
quite nice....
me coughing still eat ice-cream....

after finish eating...we go but lover popcon....hahaha!!!!
we not couple, he go an buy lover popcon....(1 mix popcon+1 ice lemon tea)

is ok...can save money....
he spend many money ald...so可怜...
wah...
the hancock very cool leh...
can fly de leh...
haha!!!
quiet sad...
he so gd...den all the ppl scold him....
他穿的衣服很yeng leh....
jeff quiet nice....
he scare me feel cold...he brings his jacket let me wear....
but i dint wear lah....i jz cover my legs only...
看到来都已经7点多了....
他就问我饿吗???
我就说很饱leh....
den he say we walk walk 1st loh...
walk until hungry ald den we eat dinner loh....
duno y we walk many place, me still feel very full leh....
until 9 plus ald...
we decided go back my working place eat roti prata....
i tell u...
i really really tire...
my back very pain leh...
i tell jeff...luckyly i nvr waer高根鞋。。。
if not sure i will die.....
after finish dinner....
den he accompany me go back home...
he say wan me gv him gdnite kiss...
hahaha!!!!
of cos i nvr give him lah....
today very happy.....
b'cos jeff accompany me for whole day....
and spend a lot of money....
next time i treat u ok...
i promise....


No comments: