Monday, August 4, 2008






yesterday after finish my work~~~
i faster go toilet change my clothers~~~
after finish den i straight away go bus stop meet my sweet bB~~~
we waititng 174 bus go orchard meet his frens watch The Dark Knight~~~
when we reach there~~~
we try to decide want to eat wat for the dinner~~~
最后we go subway buy the food and find 1 place to eat~~~
aroung 7pm plus~~~
we go watch The Dark Knight~~~
hmm~~~
actually i dun wan go watch tis movie de~~~
my bB also know~~~
b'cos i saw many ppls blog say this movie不好看~~~
less ppls say好看~~~
but after finish watch the movie~~~
hmm~~~
我觉得蛮好看的~~~
around 10pm plus we go walk walk loh~~~
den we saw the sticker pic shop~~~
den he ask me want take the pic mah~~~
b'cos last few days, i say 1 day we go take sticker pic loh~~~
den yesterday we take ald~~~
so happy~~~
after finish~~~
he sent me back home~~~
yesterday i feel very sweet~~~
thx bB~~~
thx for everythings~~~
i love u~~~

No comments: