Thursday, August 7, 2008

cookies


few day dint update my blog le...
b'cos nth happend so no update loh...
yesterday as usual go work, after finish work my sweet bB come an meet me...
yesterday he bring some cookies for me..so sweet...
and also bring 2 book for me...
walao...
tis morning i read...
know how to read..but not really understand...hahahaha!!!!
after i meet my sweet bB...
we go the market eat dinner....
he eat chicken chops and i eat satay mee hoo...
u one mouth, i one mouth...hehehe...very sweet hor...
after finish dinner...
we move to west mall for shopping...
when i saw the face shop...
then i remember i wan to buy the toner...
i spend until $90 plus...
of cos not buy the toner lah...still got buy another things...
after finish buy my things...
he send me go back home....
after i go back...
i eat the cookies...(he make by himself de)
hmm..
quite nice..not very sweet...b'cos i dun like very sweet de...
he say next time we do 2gether ...haha!!!
tomoro no work...
morning will go meet my auntie...
afternoon meet my sweet bB...
see you tomoro...muaksz!!!

No comments: