Sunday, August 10, 2008

s'pore national days









yesterday work until 5 plus,
wit my bB go clementi take mrt move to city hall celebrated national days..
i know im not singaporean...haha!!!
after we reach there...
we saw many ppls...
well...national days leh...
of cos many many ppls...
so we go Asian Kitchen eat La Men Xiao Long Bao...
hmm...
very nice...
after finish our dinner...
we go windows shopping loh...
around 8 plus...
we hear the fireworks sound...
so we faster run out and see loh...
but jz a while onli...haiz...
but nvmlah...
tis 23/08/08...
we will go an see the fireworks....
my bB buy the ticket ald....hehe!!!
duno y yesterday my leg pain...shit..
around 9 plus...
we go Andersen's of Denmark Ice Cream...
he eat single fondue and i eat tiramisu...
very very sweet....
u 1 mouth, me 1 mouth...
hahahahaha!!!!!
after finish, he send me go back....

No comments: