Thursday, August 14, 2008

journey to the center of the eart

yesterday is my off day...
so wake up around 11.30am...
after wake up...
i tidy up myself and my room...
den i went down and cook my maggie for my break1st...
after finish my break1st...
i prepare my swimming things...
my sweet bB got working, only after 6pm can meet him...
so i tel him tat i go swimming 1st...
around 3 something...
i move to bukit batok bus stop...
i was thinking whether wan go his working place gv him a suprise onot...
but the problem is i dunno which bus s top i need to stop...
den no choice...i cant give him suprise...
so i move to jurong point wait for him...
after i reach there, i go buy the movie ticket...
and go food court eat my lunch...
after finish my lunch...
i go windows shopping...
den my sweet bB send msg to me say tat he can move at 5.30pm..
i was so happy...b'cos he can come early...
wheni saw my bB..he look so tired...
haiz!!! and he tel me tat his knees very pain...
when i hear he say tat, i feel very XIN TENG...
if i know he need t stand for 1 whole day,sure i wont let him work de...
but nvmlah...still got 1 more day den no need to work liao....
my bB cut hair ald leh...hehe!!!
leng zai leh...
so we go had our lunch...(actually can consider dinner)
i accompany him eat again...hehehe!!!
after we finish, we go watch the movie...
the movie...quite oklah...
after finish the movie...
he sent me go back....
i feel very happy....
无论my bB多累都好,my bB 都会送我会家...
sorry bB, tis saturday can't accompany u...
so see u on sunday...muaksz...

No comments: