Monday, June 8, 2009

my best bro 21st b'day

Finally got a bit time to update my blog~
this is a belated blog~
let's talk about my Friday nite~
after finish work, me and my honey lai went to opposite eat dinner~
we eat quite fast cause we have to rush to johor larkin take bus~
but lucky we reach there early~
wait for a while, bus came ald~
i was so happy because my honey lai accompany me go johor~
thx honey lai~
take about 4 hour reach my hometown~
went back home 1st thing tidy up myself and went to slp~

06/06/09


my alarm clock wake me up around 9 plus~
i wish to slp more~
but cant slp~
stay at home nth to do~
so on pc and play game, but sian is cant on9~
when i see my bro video~
i found one video~
can't believe he got this video~
what he will feel if he saw my blog~
hahahaha~
while wait my fren come an fetch me~
so I faster go prepare myself~
tell you m'sia weather is very hot~
from morning until afternoon i bath for 2 times~
after my fren come, we go sunway ate lunch
and accompany him buy present~

we chatting alot of gossip~

hahaha~

chat this and that~

we also got plan something special thing~

cause tonight he celebrate his b'day~

i dint buy anything cause today quite rush to us~

so after finish done all the thing~

when we want to go back to the bar park~

my fren told me his ticket left at his car~

i was laughing him how come he dint bring out the ticket~

sorry loh bro~ (hahahaha)

when back home ald 7 plus~

so rest for a while and call to my honey lai~

after finish talking go to tidy up myself~

dress pretty pretty and make up~

while waiting my another fren come an fetch me pic cha myself 1st^^~



actually the party to start at 9pm~

due to some problem so delay until 9.30pm~

finally we reach to subang neway Ktv~

this is my 1st time went there~

have something special happen at there~

you know i know lah~

sing song, chatting and take pic~

3 pretty lady's


me & xiu xing

xiu xing & b'day boy

me & b'day boy

me & yee chiew












best friend 4ever
2 yrs same class

yummy yummy









wait until 12am~
da dang~
we all sing happy b'day to you~
actually tonight got another two person b'day
so they celebrate together~
tonight the bill very expensive men~
but thank you so much bro cause 3 fo us no need pay~
sing until 2 plus, all ppls went off~
so i went to my mum ktv room accompany them~
we sing until 3 something went home~
so tired sia~
faster remove my make up and tidy up went to bed slp~

07/06/09

wake up around 1 plus~

after receive elson call~

faster wash my face and dress up~

before go mac we go fetch beh~

i saw one of my girl friend and beh sis at mac~

after finish our lunch~

elson send us to his shop~

cause i want to buy new spec~

i quite like my new spec~

we have a lot of fun at his shop~

nw recall back also want to laugh~

after done my new spec, we plan go yam cha~

but suddenly my mum call ask me go home for dinner~

so cancel to yam cha~

next time we come out meet again~


No comments: