Thursday, May 28, 2009

Night At The Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian

today as usual go take my license exam test~
Failed again~
yah yah i know i Failed many times~
so I booking next week take practise after tat take evalution test~
hope this time can help me pass the test~
after booking went to my auntie house listen some networking~
around 3 plus hurry went to jurong mrt meet my boy~
we thought that we will miss up the Night At The Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian movie~
thank god we reach there just in time~
this movie is very very funny~
me and my boy keep laughing and laughing~
after the movie end~
we went to Mango, Forever 21, Topshop, Adidas and etc~
i feel a bit sad cause cant buy what i want~
I have to keep money for my next target~
after that went to western restaurant ate dinner~
I lazy to upload the pic~
reach home @ 1o plus~
Later on i will upload some beauty product to sale~
I want to do some network bussiness~
but jz a small bussiness~
hope you all enjoy~

No comments: