Tuesday, May 5, 2009

untitle

haiz~
recently i was try to change my blog backgroung~
but you know what~
i'm trying edit, copy and paste, edit copy and paste~
still cannot~
so i try another way is no need to edit the code~
after i copy and paste the code~
what the f****
all my friend link, song and other thing lost ald~
sian 1/2~
so i have to re-find all my friend link and re-do other thing again~


this is a belated blog~
is about my grand grandmother~
she jz passed away on last wednesday~
i was so shot when i mum tell about this~
can't accept this~
really can't accept~
but everything is turn to fact, and i can't change back anything~
so on thursday nite i tumpang my uncle car go back kampung for my grand grandmother funeral~
reach there around 3am++
after finish eating food with them~
we go back to hotel~
me accompany cousin use my ipod watch movie~
until 7am~
prepare all the thing and tidy up ourself~
don't feel want to continue write~
and i don't know how to say~
actually we plan Sunday coming back~
but suddenly my uncle change his mind come back on friday nice~
actually also good~
cause i no need take my leave~
i get a miss call when i at my small uncle house~
my collegue told me about my manager case~
why suddenly my manager case become like tat~
tat day i was so tired, really not enough sleep~
because my manager case, i have to change to another branch~
haiz~
i don't mind change to another branch~
just hope that my manager case can close faster~


is time to stop at here~
i want go to sleep le~
gd nite everbosdy~

No comments: