Friday, May 22, 2009

No Title

quite some time never update my blog~

nothing special to write~

last wednesday I go take my license driving test~

my result is Failed~ Again!!!!!

after that i go my auntie pass money to her~

den with my honey go PS watch Angels and Demons





at 1st my boy scare that I don't understand what the movie talk about~

and scare I will feel boring~

but after I watch, quite like this movie~

I like the story~

you all should watch this movie~

until 6 plus, we take bus go Bugis meet my girlfriend and ate dinner 2gether~

after we meet up, we go one of the Japanese restaurant ate dinner~

since I have the voucher why not go an try~

we order many japanese food~

I lazy upload, but I promise will upload soon~

me and my girlfriend chit chat alot of thing~

chit chat all about my fren~

haiz, duno why my other girlfriend become like tat~

This Japanese restuarant foods quite nice not so bad~

In S'pore ald have 3 branch~

we finish @ 8 plus~

den we walk back Bugis had some walk~

and I brought a 2 new t-shirt~



tonight write until here~

yesterday I told my boy I wish to have long leave for holiday~

haiz...cannot be de lah~



No comments: