Thursday, March 25, 2010

Unforgetable Day


This is belated post, is regarding our Ji Mui wedding day.

feel so happy saw my Ji Mui married on that day.
so on 16 March 2010, she invite us become her Ji Mui, sure I want become her Ji Mui.

this is my very virgin become Ji Mui.

B'cos of that i brought a new dress and hairband for wearing on that day.

before that day she married, on the night time me and my friend take flight back to m'sia.

mayb due to the raining, so the flight delay about hour plus.

we reach s'pore around 10 plus, i guess.

then my girl fren father fetch us back her house.

after that my girl bring go to our Ji Mui house plan for wedding how to plan the 'Xin Lang'.

we long time nvr sit together and chit chat together.

feel so good can meet my girls...

the thing we will do is pic cha...
we say Yam Seng but actually is Yam Sui lolz






the 'xin fu woman'






on 16/03/10


we wake up early to prepare and 'ban len len'.

i will not upload all the picture at this post.

because I take more that 100 plus photo on that day.

but show you guys some picture 1st.














i will become crazy if i upload all...

but i will upload the video to let you all guys see...
(i can't copy the video...)

* want to say Happy Belated ♥611 days Anniversary to My Honey Lai.










No comments: