Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy 1yr 10mths Anniversary + 小猪@IMM


Today is me and my honey together 1yr & 10mths Anniversary .

I would like to say Happy Anniversary to Honey.

♥I Love You♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Just now end my work, I rush to IMM meet my honey.

why i rush there leh???

Cause today got 'Tian Wang' come...

Who is He...?

The 'Tian Wang' is 小猪.

This is my 1s time see him...

When I reach there...

I was....OMG!!!



So many 'Fan Si'... until the door is lock up...










plus if you really want to go in, have to buy his album then the person will let you go in.

But I tell you all, I no need buy his album also can go in loh...

How we go in leh?

Got one young guy show his msg to us at the door say that 2nd floor got one exit door can go in.

So we trust the guy and try to go...

Eh....really can go leh... lolz!!!

we take some picture... not really clear...

too many ppls let him sign autograft...

As I know he from 6.30pm sign until 9 plus still haven't finish.

He is the only singer that I see that he promise to autograft everyone's album.

one word....'Geng'


Finally I saw 小猪 and 小鬼 :)

No comments: