Monday, May 10, 2010

When I was in Philippines


Let's talk about my sory when i stay in Philippines. I was really happy and enjoy that my Philippines colleague treat me very good and nice. They take care me very much, even i go where they also follow... (except go toilet...lolz)
I tot I won't go there anymore, din't know that I will go there again.
But this time I sleep with them, the good is their room can watch TV, the bad thing is the place
no Wi-Fi. Sien 1/2...


On 01 May 2010 night, they bring me go one big shopping mall for shopping (i forget the mall name), one thing I like to go there shopping is because some of the thing is quite cheap, pls on that day is SALE. Good Man!!! what I brought??? I brought one handbag to my honey mum, because Mother's Day is coming soon and brought some daily necessities.




After finish shopping, they bring me go their food court try their Philippines food. Actually the food quite nice, not bad...






Really enjoy had dinner with them... We chit chat a lot of thing. Expecially one of my colleague, when she show me her bf picture, I was shock cant believe that and I ask her 'are you sure'.
They keep laughing and laughing that I ask her, laugh until we beh tahan.
After that we went to cinema buy movie ticket, I saw so many ppls queue buy ticket.
But lucky brought the ticket, since the movie haven't start so we went to another mall windows shopping.


My Ugly Face


Before the movie start, we queue for get a free ice-cream.
This is my 1st time watch movie at there. I can say the cinema is full.
As usual take out my camera take picture for them, but suddenly got one security guard ask me surrender my camera to us and he give a number ask me later finish wtch the movie, go to counter take back. I was har???? The scared me will take camera record the movie... hahaha!!!


I go there is enjoy watch movie, where got time to record the movie.
After the movie end, they bring me go take bus. Also my first time take bus at there.






Their bus is different from SG but same like M'sia, why same like M'sia leh?
Because inside the bus got two peoples, one is driver another one is sell bus ticket. Inside the bus some more got TV, that time showing AVATAR.





We reach to the building quite late.

No comments: