Friday, December 24, 2010

Gathering


Hello my reader's...

im back to update mua blog.

hmm... still got few minute is turn to x'mas eve. Have you plan go where celebrate x'mas eve?

for me arh??? have to work until 5pm... siannn...

back to my topic, recently my friend with her bf come s'pore for holiday.

so I change my off day to Monday to accompany my friend.



On Monday we wake up around 10 plus, how I wish can continue slp =_=

Normally I will wake up very late on my off day.

Before my friend reach airport, me and my honey go to bank change my bankbook after that

both of us went to salon cut hair.

This is our first time cut hair together :)

After finish cut hair and finish had our breakfast.

On the way went home I receive my friend sms say she reach airport.

So we faster go back prepare and make up.

I ask my friend to take their lunch while they waiting us.

I was so surprised that m'sia don't have MOS Burger... my friend try it b'cos m'sia don't have.

After they finish their lunch.

We bring them go Bugis. come s'pore how can you don't go Bugis.

Thought she will buy alot of thing, in the end im the one buy :p

Oklah.. she also got buy- one long pants.

we shop until 7plus went to starbucks waiting my another friend come an meet us.

after one hour I think we was discuss go where for dinner.

At last we decide bring them go Waruku Japanese restaurant

near Clarke Quay there having dinner.

Here is our order the food...







Clarke Quay have a lot pub and bar is suitable who like or always go drink beer,

you guys should go there.






walk until 11plus, we take mrt accompany my friend go back plaza sing

then we take bus went back home.

No comments: