Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Love December . Love X'mas


hello my reader's...
how are you guys?
got miss me onot?
today got the mood want to blog...

X'mas is around the corner, everywhere also can see the x'mas tree.
I love x'mas very much. Don't you?
I love white x'mas and the bling bling light x'mas.
Recently I hear my honey say this year s'pore is TOP 10 for the x'mas decoration.
Have you plan go where celebrate x'mas with your lover or gathering with ur friend?
For me still don't know go where celebrate. Actualy I wish that every x'mas go other country celebrate, but this year dint make it. Cause no time plus my Ji Mui coming s'pore on next week. So we deicide stay at here celebrate.
Have you bought pressie for ur lover? For me?? Yup, I bought ald...
Want to know I bought what pressie for my honey? Sorry can't tell you now.
But will show you guys after x'mas.
This year x'mas really over budget for me :( But nevermind. As long he like I'm happy.
If one of you still haven't buy the pressie, faster go buy before the x'mas come.

Today stop untill here...
Wish you all have a Happy Merry X'mas.

No comments: