Tuesday, July 19, 2011

炎亞綸Music Party + Japanese Buffets

Well i'm gonna say this mth is my lucky mth cause 7 is my lucky number.
Last week I receive a SMS mention that I won a pair of Aaron Yan Music Party ticket @ ST James. I didn't expect to win the ticket.
Before I receive this SMS, I remember I complain to my honey boy that why I always can't win a prize and he so lucky can win movie ticket, handphone..... Can't believe after few days I won FREE ticket to see him.

Photobucket


On Saturday (mean last Sat), wake up quite early about 9 plus cause have to go there to collect ticket. When we reach there, we saw a lot xiao mei mei already queue at there. Some buy fast food sit down eat and waiting the time start to go in. I told my honey 'har, really need to like this meh??? the weather is very hot leh... When I was young, I don't scare the sun, lazy to use umbrella and don't really care my skin very dark. But now cannot already, I must take care my skin properly. especially my face. I am so envy the teenage, can I turn back to 18y.o.
I love this number cause my bday is 8th Jan. lolz!!!

Sorry back to the topic. After we collect the ticket, we went back to Vivo City had our lunch at
Carl's Js. Their burger BIG nice to eat but expensive.

Photobucket


Around 2.30pm, we walk back to the place and start to queue, about half an hour then entry to the club.
A bit disapointed after we go in, too many ppls and table chair block us. They should remove the table and chair or choose Dragonfly so that we can go in more further to see him.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Im short and can't see his face, so honey take camera try to capture his clear face and show me. He so sweet. hehehe!!!
Lucky the ticket is FREE if not sure not worth it. I think I won't the money for music party, unless Nicholas Tse come Singapore. sure Confirm I go see him. (evil laugh)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Aaron Yan got 3 new songs quite attract me, try to Play and Listen. Sure you will love it.









Night time around 7pm we go meet honey friends for Japanese dinner buffets.
Their menu not muct choice and expensive.
Few months didn't meet up them and they still the same like to chat bad things and also meet a new gal friend. Sorry that I forget to take picture.



Wah... long time never type long post ald. Hope you enjoy!!!

No comments: