Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dating Saturday

Photobucket

How's do you spend ur Saturday?

Photobucket

Satisfied with your Saturday...? For me good cause spend my day with my honey.

Photobucket

Today we go Marina Bay Sands to take free coke and watch fireworks.
This month we watch fireworks got 3 times at same place? because Singapore National Day around the corner, so they practise very week. I like Singapore National Day.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Don't why... Feel so pround that I can stay at here for so many years XD
Jz nw didn't take the fireworks picture, only enjoy see the fireworks with honey <3
After that we walk to Marina 'Bao Jing Tian' for having dinner.

Photobucket

Have some windows shopping then waiting bus go home.

Share you guys some funny video.
S'pore FUN PACK song edit by MR BROWN.

I like this 2 unlce. they very funny.

No comments: