Thursday, August 4, 2011

❤04.08.11❤

Photobucket

What's up guys, how's your day?
Everything Good? Today dor me half good half no.
Let's talk about good thing 1st, this afternoon work half day then go listen Accounting software.
After that go Orchard meet honey, after reach there window shopping while waiting honey.
When I walk suddenly I saw one Blogger... When I saw her I was like 'OMG!!! Can't believe that I saw her with her bf. Don't dare go say Hi to her but twitter tell her that saw her. Hehe!!!

Second thing is Finally Marc by Marc Jacobs got sell the laptop bag but sad thing is
cannot buy T_T... I want the laptop bag :( or who sponsor me :p

Photobucket

Actually this thing cannot say no good just need more time to consider want to buy onot... 'jeremy scott x adidas originals js bones'
Actually I'm not Adidas fans, but after I see my another blogger share with us this shoe... looks very special. I'm sure you see before.

Photobucket

Lastly want to share is follow me @ instagram Michellefei, I update more at there. Love this app soooo muach...

Photobucket

Recently love listen this song.

No comments: