Sunday, August 21, 2011

Gathering 20.8.11


Is time to update my blog.
Today is talk about my last saturday schedule. I love my saturday.
Wake up around 9 plus go jogging with honey, everytime i Failed run finish to IMM. How I can finish my Marathon 10km on next month... D:
After finish run, having breakfast at Burger King. Skip it.
Around 2plus went out for our 2nd mission- Donation. Actually is my honey donate not me. I always told my honey 'if you want me donate then ask them donate to me 1st them i donate back to them...' lolz... know why i say like that cause scared after I donate i will fainted. hahaha!!!
When we reach saw a lot people at there waiting for donate and have to wait for 2 hour but time is not enough for us so honey didn't donate have to come back another time.
So we went to town Kinokuniya book shop find the 'World's Famous Dogson Facebook'.
This dog name call Boo. it look berry very CUTE... You also agree rite???

After that we take bus went to Holland V for our 3rd mission- Gathering with honey friends. Long time never see them. I love Gathering... They say plan for another gathering 23th December at Sentosa. Hope the plan is confirm... 'Wish' hehe!!!
While waiting the guys reach so went coffee bean had my favourite Ice Mocha and I only know order this. lolz
Honey receive his friend whatsapp say go book the table 1st before the table is full. While waiting them come we and another couple order some food. Oh forget to tell you guys we had dinner at Sushi Tei, this is me and honey 2nd time had Sushi Tei. The 1st time is celebrate our 4th months Anniversary. very long hor....
So sorry I didn't take food photo, below all the pic I copy from my friend.





















































































































they look alike....

They chit chat a lot funny things, I keep laughing. Happy gathering with them.
After finish our dinner, ladies say want eat Ice-Cream and guys want had some drink cause they want watch the Liverpool VS Arsenal. Well ladies always the 1st,
go'ColdRock Ice-cream' choose the flavor. I like the ice-cream taste, nice not too sweet. I don't like too sweet food.
























The pretty gals (bff)

After dessert is time for Drink. Few months no drink and is a good time for me to had some drink and also for them :D One couple didn't join us for the drink, they went back early.
Actually want order Lime Margarita ,I love to drink Margarita but since my mind kosong so order Long Island.
How can no take pic, of cos not me is my friend haha.






























Me and honey.

At here very funny, the gals challenge one of the guy 1min to drink finish Heineken Dark and 10second to drink finish one glass Long Island. hahaha... Haiz why I didn't take pic or record video. If not I can show you guys. Very funny.... Chit chat chit chat until around 1am, they suggest go supper at Bukit Timah. My ex working place, 4months never go there after I resign. Miss there prata.
Tumpang honey friend went Prata shop for supper...




























The funny people, they keep quaralling for whole night. hahaha!!!

Thanks honey friend send us back home.

No comments: