Saturday, April 11, 2009

finally brought a new watch for my self


Yeah!!!

Finally brought new watch for my self~

cause my watch spoil liao~

not a branded watch jz a cheap watch, but i like the design~

actually i not a branded watch or wat~

as long the design is nice i will buy~

yesterday supposed got work~

but due to yesterday is good friday (public holiday)

and plus head branch not enough staff to work~

so my lady boss decided office close~

we seldom close office on public holiday~

yesterday wake up around 12 something ba (very late hor)~

hahahaha~

office seldom close leh~

can slp more sure take the time slp more~

after wake up, i go tidy up my self~

a while my honey book Fast and Furious 4~

i wait for this movie for long time ald~

i like to watch this kind of movie~

i like their sport car, the hip-hop music and like to see the sexy gal~

when we reach the place is ald late~

the movie show at 2.15pm but we reach there ald 2.30pm~

so we faster rush to cinema buy drink and collect ticket~

we use debit card to book ticket, so no need take so much time to waiting~

and me go buy drink~

after my honey collect the ticket, he show me got one coupon is free got 2 bottle mineral~

but i ald buy ice lemon tea~

so the staff asking us whether still want the ice lemon tea~

of cos i want lah and also want the bottle mineral~

b'cos the coupon only can use on the day~

but u know the staff nvr collect the money drink from me~

hahahaha~

so i got another free drink~

lucky the movie just start, if not sure miss the 1st part~

i really like this movie~

i gv rate 10/10~

after finish the movie~

we went to the new shopping mall is near by bugis

and had some walk while wating my fren come~

after my fren reach, we went to bugis walk walk and see my watch~

finally i brought new watch for my self~




after tat we walk to bugis juction atm drawn some money and went to ate steamboat~

long time nvr eat steamboat liao~



the food not bad lah~

we chit chat, eating, and chit chat~

so many thing to talk~

around 8 something~

we walk to suntec city had some windows shopping~

after tat we take bus went back home~

2 comments:

miyuki said...

Fast and Furious 4 really is a nice MOVIE!!!haha

Unknown said...

yalor~
i like the movie~