Sunday, April 19, 2009

my background

dang dang~
jz change my blog background~
actually i duno how to change and lazy to learn how to change~
but jz now when i see one gal blog~
she teach us how to change blog background~
so i just follow~
cause quite easy to learn~
after i follow her step~
eh!!!
can ald~
happy sia~
finally know to change background~
i also find one interest thing 'windmill'~
so i go to the website and see see~
wah piang~
is a Japanese website~
all is Japanese language~
dun understand at all~
but nvm, i go dictionary translate the word~
hahaha~
finally i get it the 'windmill'
hehehe~


15/04/09
nothing much special~
dint plan go anywhere~
jz went shopping mall is near at my honey lai house~
windows shopping, but some stuff for cooking~
and do fish spa~
this is my 1st time do fish spa~
errrr.......~
the feeling so so geli~
but i like~
hehe~
me and my boy keep laughing~
make me beh tahan~


18/04/09

nth special~
went to my boy house stay for one night~
slp @ 12 plus~



19/04/09

today was a very very bored day~
nothing much to do when i work~
fucking sian~
after finish work~
with my boy went downstairs ate Hai Nan Chicken Rice~
the taste not bad and worth it~
went to Watson had some walk~
bought a plaster at there~
then walk to NTUC had some walk~
after tat my honey lai accompany me go back home~

i was thinking is it i'm too self fish~
because of me lazy, tired and feel frustrated (cause my body sticky and hot)
so i dint accompany my boy go Holland V watch soccer~
I'm sorry honey lai~
pls forgive me if i never accompany you watch soccer~

No comments: