Tuesday, April 7, 2009

untitle

*my new wallet

today supposed to work~
because due to my honey lai wednesday got class~
so i change my off day~

Monday nite finish work go back home~
be4 go tidy up myself~
pi cha 1st~
long time dint take new pic after i cut my hair~
say honestly i dun feel like my hair style now~
after finish tidy up myself~
i go my honey lai sch meet him~
cause his lecture change the class timing~
so when i waiting him, i saw many leng lui and leng zhai~
hahahaha~
feel so envy~
i was thinking, whether want to continue my study again~
but what course should i take when i start study???
really no idea~
and plus my my study not so good~
after meet my boy~
we walk to mc d ate our dinner~
finish eating, take bus went home~
today wake up around 11 plus~
but still feel not enough~
feel so sleepy~
but cannot slp~
cause we plan go vivo city watch movie~
but due to we slowing prepare, so we decide go jurong point watch movie~
when we go out, we had a bit argue~
but after a while we ok ald~
reach there straight away go buy ticket~
today we watch Jacky Chan movie~


this movie is all about Japan "hei she hui"~
this movie not bad~
got one part quite sad~
but i 4get liao~
ahould watch this movie~
movie end around 4 plus~
walk around, after that go bus interchange waiting bus~
while waiting saw my boy fren Jane~
she do insurance at there~
reccently i also buy a insurance from her~
i fall asleep when we on the way go my boy college~
cause 2nite he got lecture until 10pm~
this s my 1st time go his sch~
wah sei~
his sch so big sia~
i like there enviroment~
and his college food quite nice~
and quite cheap~
we order pasta~
due to my boy class start soon~
so we eat very fast~
i eat until very full~
after that i go back myself~
reach home~
pi cha again~
hahaha~






after that go take a bath~
chat with fren, blogging, check email~
bla bla bla~
nw the time is 10.21pm~
2nite stop until here~
see you all when i upload my new pic~
gd nite~

No comments: