Sunday, August 2, 2009

Crazy Nitez

yesterday after faster rush to change my clothes.
went to bus stop while waiting the bus come, so double check which bus is go to the clementi mrt.
i was so confuse and 4get last time which bus i take.
after i check and i waiting 173 bus came.
waiting, waiting and waiting.
saw 184 in front of me, i dun wan take.
cause i tot this bus will go for long way, so after 15min i guess my 173 bus come.
sms to my honey say i on 173 bus.
then my honey reply me say: you will reach bus interchange ar???
then i reply him say: no lah.. i will reach bus stop mrt there.
then suddenly i got feeling i take wrong bus, this bus is go long way one..
shit man...so angry to myself...
after i reach there, we rush to take mrt and move to outram park interchange and then change mrt move to clarke quay.
finally we reach liang court meet my honey fren.
last few week we also come liang court ate dinner (is celebrate Peter b'day)
but this time is went to another restaurant ate dinner.
let's picture show you what we do at there...


Evan showing his new ear phone


me and my honey
our drink
honey de
Ming Jie de
Evan de
Jeremy de
Yeek Teck de
Michelle de (is me lah)



honey try to make love shape



love this pic
when i use my camera focus to take this pic.
suddenly Evan face come out...(he tot that i want take pic from him)
then i told him i'm not take pic from you leh...i say wan take the 2 little angle..lolz)
see below the pic...his look so angry...

u see his face look so sad..

after we finish our dinner while waiting another fren come.
we chit chat a lot of funny thing.
they talk about ghost story...
and Evan told me one story den ask me to guess..
I told them I'm very poor to guess the answer...
after the gal came, waiting she order her dinner and we continue chit chat..

Yan Jia with her dinner


around 10pm we was thinking 2nd round where to go???
they say wan to go clubbing see the bikini gals show wor...
the 2 gal was so excited go to see...(hahaha)
but some of them wear short pant and slipper how to go in sia???
they also don't allow you go in lah...



if you go Clark Quay b4, u will se one of the pub name call Clinic

me and my honey again
they are thinking where to go for drink

so they went to another pub for drink.

Yan Jian pose her signature



they act Titanic

Evan look so childish
Jeremy with Ming Jie
Jeremy was try to act cute, den Ming Jia dun wan take with him
looking at the menu




me with the drink (forget the name)

Yan Jia act Pi Gio Mei
Evan act like a big boss..(hahaha)



we Yam Seng

they order 2 jug for drink and me order different drink.
i thought my drink is same for my last time de.
but a bit different leh, but the taste also not bad lah.

we continue our ghost story again...
make the 2 gal don't dare to listen ald...(hahaha)
Yeek Teck, you still haven't told us the answer leh...
why the guy die and why his hand got the match stick???
I wan to know the answer...
stay at there until 12 plus, they take cab went home.
me and my honey lai waitng bus...
and we slp around 4 plus...(wtf, so tired)





No comments: