Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Moody

today as usual wake up at 9.30am (yesterday slp 3am)
prepare myself and wear office t-shirt and short pant go to work.
actually today is my off day, but i go to office is help my manager office the door and wait her come to office...
after my manager come, then i change my t-shirt and went to bus stop waiting.
take 66 bus went to another bus stop change another bus went BBDC take my practise test.
b4 the test start, went to taking my lunch.
my test finish around 2pm, went to temple help my auntie do something.
after went to her house collect my stuff and chit chat.
today we chit chat a lot of thing.
is it i need to reconsider something again???
I have no idea and i don't want to speak up.
chit chat around 5pm.
faster take bus and take mrt went to Jurong Point meet my honey.
want to say sorry again cause din't answer your call.
after i reach there, we go for window shopping 4 a while waiting his fren for dinner.
around 6 plus some of them reach ald, so we was wondering where to go eat.
Long John, New York New York, food court or bla bla.
Finally we decide went to eat Long John.
we chit chat a lot of funny thing.
until 9 plus we walk to safra there had some walk.
cause they guy haven go there b4.
actually nth much thing at there.
jz only have KTV, restaurant, swimming and gym.
jz nw honey asking why I'm so moody then i say where got..(actually got)
but i don't wish to say.

No comments: