Sunday, July 19, 2009

Peter B'day (late update)

Coming back to update my blog...
yesterday is Bon Odori, but too bad s'pore here nvr celebrate.
Hope next month can plan Bon Odori can go Penang celebrate...

Yesterday with my honey lai take mrt rush to Liang Court meet his friend for dinner.
they treat his friend (Peter) dinner for his b'day.
actually they want to plan to cut cake but duno why cancel...?
we was last to reach there, so pai seh everybody waiting us...
after that we order our food...(very funny when they order the food)
i dint take all the pic...(jz few only)
while waiting the food come, we chit chat and take pic...
after 15 min the food come, we enjoy our food...
the food quite nice (mayb is too hungry to us), actually last time we eat b4...











we continue chit chat again after we finish our dinner...
my honey fren is so funny...he always like to joke (sometimes also can make ppls hate him)muahahaha...
after we make the payment...
we walk to one of the pub for some drink...
the pub name is call Crazy Elephant...







have you see b4 the pub tv got show some sensitive question...???

tell yo this pub got show...

let me show you the question...and you guess the answer...

1) What did the elephant say to the naked man?
..

..

..

..

..

the answer is ...

How do you breathe through something..

2) What's the difference between woman and shop???

..


..


..


..


..


..

the answer is ...

Ships cut thru water, woman water thru a cut.

3)What do Kodak cameras & condoms have in common?

..


..


..


..


..


..


..

the answer is ...

Both capture the moment..

4) What's the difference between 'Like', 'Love and simply 'Showing off'?

..


..


..


..


..


..

the answer is ...

Spit, Swallow and Gargle...

still many question, but i dint capture...
we go there, they guys order 3 big beer, i hate the beer smell...and i don't like drink beer...
but that nite no choice, have to force share with my honey..hehe
we was think find something to play, but no idea want to play what..
so me and the BD boy gf keep take pic and the guys use marker draw some funny thing at the table...



my honey
me

they looking the question.
Evan drinking beer.



me wit my honey.
the pic so blur.

why my honey face look so funny.

we draw a lot of funny things...









M=Michelle, J=Jeff...hahaha


y I smile so cacat???


the life band start on 10pm, so we listen for a while



the guys.

den we walk to bus stop andwaiting the bus..
all of us take the same bus go..
when we sit inside the bus, I saw my honey friend (Evan) keep sms with his frens (actually is a gal) but he dont want his fren know about it...(actually he friend know ald, just act duno)hahaha!!
so i tell my honey: u see his face so enjoy....
we stop at Far East bus stop waiting to change another bus...
reach home around 12am...
pic cha picture again....hehehe!!!

love this pic.



cant see if u under 18...haha!!!

the pic make my honey face not nice, so i cover it.




finally upload finish pic....

No comments: