Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy 1st Anniversary ( I Love You )

Finally got time to let me update my blog..
me and my honey lai 2gether ald one yrs le..
time pass very fast..
and we know each other ald one yrs plus..
in this one yrs, we got so many memory..
we happy 2gether, sad 2gether, cry 2gether and mad 2gether..
my honey treat me very nice and sweet..
I like you use ur cute voice to make me smile when i not happy and get mad.
I like you when I cry, you will accompany me cry.
I like you when we always talk something behide the word sure will add 'What the'.
I like you is because when I want to download something, you sure will do for me.
I like you is because you don't like other guy like to speak bad word.
I like you us because you same like me don't like second hand smoke.
I like you is because you and me don't like to quarrel. (actually we seldom quarrel, got quarrel but not the serious type) and we ald promise don't quarrel like other ppls...
When we quarrel sure I will cry, little bit also will cry...I know I'm not strong enough...but can you don't leave me cry alone???(honey I need ur hug when im cry)
I know I like to cry, mayb I sensitive when u say some word when i think that u are hurting me...
still got many 1st time we haven't go try..
I wish that i can always be with you.
still remember when i told you something???(think you cant recall ald) pls don't let go my hand and don't leave me alone.
Pls hold my hand when you go some where.

1st Neoprint
our 1st time sing k

we together 50th
our 1st month Anniversary
see lee hom concert
went to sentosa
our 1st couple ring


our 1st x'mas
our 1st valentine



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

23th July 2009 (our very special day)

midnight I feel so sad cause you some word to hurt me...
so i can't stop my tears...

wake up around 9.30am (off day also need to wake up the same work timing)
tidy up, dress up and make up.
when to bus interchange, suddenly i got a miss call from my manager.
so i call back, you know what...?
my manager ask me whether can go back my another branch office and pass the keys to them..wtf..
today the weather hot like the hell man..
luckly i dint wear my high heel shoe..
if not i will die..
i feel lazy to go back and rush back to meet my honey.
luckly my manager ask uncle come here to take office keys from me.
so i call uncle tell him where am i...
after 15min i guess, still haven't saw him.
so i try to call and asking whether he reach the place ald.
he told me he ald reach the place and drive for one round ald..wtf man..
is really spoil my mood..wtf..wtf..wtf..
know why i so angry, cause we plan morning go sing k.
then now left two hour for us to sing.
but i don't care we still go sing.
we sing a lot of couple song.
i really enjoy when i sing with him.
i won't feel shy when i sing infant of him.










we go there is ald lunch time hour.
we ate our lunch at there.
i order mee prawns and my honey order curry rice.


there food is suck man. is really not nice.
after 2pm we take mrt went to orchard new shopping mall windows shopping.
the shopping mall name is call ion..very big sia...bigger that KLCC..(my honey say de) and i hate go KLCC..lolz
after finish walk the shopping mall..
yes!!! yes!!! yes!!!
why i keep saying yes!!!
me and my honey go to LV shop see the LV bag...





OMG!!! this is my 1st life time go to LV shop, actually i don't dare to walk in LV shop..
because when i know this is 2nd new LV shop, so i told myself i at least must go LV shop see see the LV bag...
LV bag really really expensive...I wish that i can have one of the LV bag..(just one can ald)
after finish see the LV shop, we also went to Miu Miu, Burberry and other branded shop..
we went decided want to go take ur dinner.
I saw one shop name call Miss Selfridge got 50% discount..
so i walk in and see go dress is suitable for me.
inside the shop i choose two dress, one is pink and one is black.
i quite like it after i try, but i din't buy.
now feel like wan to buy..(hahaha)
went to fish & co ate our dinner.
when we want to go in, the restaurant no ppls...cause the time jz only 5.30pm..
after we finish order, i take picture at the restaurant..
my honey told me say write at my blog say he book this restaurant ald, thats y no ppls..haha!!!





love this pic.


while waiting the food, we are thinking later want to go watch movie onot.






he thought that i want to watch Fighting but i told him i don't feel like watch this movie.
cause i feel like want to watch Murderer (actor is Aaron Kwok)
not a nice movie (no need go cinema watch)
b4 we go watch the movie, i saw one of the FM DJ..i like him so much.
i like him not b'cos he is DJ, i like him b'cos he got do tv show.
at the tv show his name call Auntie Lucy..
when i saw him, i straight away call him Auntie Lucy...
Auntie Lucy walk so fast, want take pic with also cannot...ahaha!!!
If you are singaporean or stay at s'pore..
you will know who is Auntie Lucy...







last word i want to say is


Happy 1st Anniversary to my Honey Lai....
I Love You...



No comments: