Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Harry Porter The Half blood Prince

today i would like to share with u all something.
last Saturday my manager back from Hokkaido.
and she brought a lot of nice food for us.
Sunday she give Hokkaido quite famous biscuit name call '白色恋人'.
the taste so nice..I love it so much.
my manager say im the one take a lot of the biscuit den i was wondering why she say like that.
den i told her that the box inside got 12 piece mah, how come say i take a lot.
so she say i'm the one she give me one box, other colleague only give one piece. (i feel so pai seh)
she also got give one Lavendar doll..(i got take the picture).
will show you all when i at my bf house.
I quite like she give me the honeydew milk candy..very nice.
when she tell me she eat a lot of Japanese food at there.
i feel like can't wait want to straight away flight to Hokkaido eat the food..hahaha dreaming lah.
next time she will take the Honeydew give us eat...
she say she brought two honeydew from there...there honeydew taste is very..not like here..




last Sunday with my honey went to ViVo City watch Harry Porter The Half Blood Price.
hmm...this time the harry porter movie not so nice.
not as good as i think it will be...with continue waiting harry porter part 7 and part 8...


wll upload picture...
ok..today write until here...
tata!!!

No comments: