Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Simple Life

tonight this blog is write about my simple life.
morning as usual go office, start from today my manager will be not around.
where is she go...???
she go Hokkaido with her friends for one weeks holiday.
so good..
i was thinking how much money i need to save then can go Japan.
i wish my honeymoon can go Hokkaido..(hehe)
let's talk back about me. so when my manager not around, one of our Philippine collegue come an help me. she quite nice and we chat a lot... after finish work, with my boy went to vivo city for shopping. we went to one of the fast food shop ate dinner. let's picture talk to you...



the burger so big...



after finish our dinner, we went to Topshop brought some shirt..
cause have discout, if not i wont buy clothes at Topshop..(Topshop clothes is too expensive to me) take bus went home around 10pm... now every saturday i always keep follow korean F4 drama... they so handsome....

No comments: