Thursday, July 2, 2009

funny Ice Age 3


how long i nvr come back here update my blog liao har....
almost few week ba???
cause no time, too lazy to update and bla bla bla...
so many excuse....
I think you all guy know about H1N1 rite...
nw getting serious and getting many ppls kena H1N1...
we have to take care ourself...

today as usual went to take my final theory test...
take 2 time practice and one time evalution...
My God...still got two more question I can pass my test ald...
why don't let me pass....arhhhhh....
after finish booking my next week test...
with my honey went to BPP 4D (he helping his father buy).
take bus went to Bugis Junction shopping...
today spend a lot of money...
went to The Face Shop buy toner, moisturizer and some nails polish...
aftet went to Adidas Original shop brought my favourite cap...
Finally I bring you come back.... a
round 6 went to Marina collect movie ticket..
my boy ald book Ice Age 3D ticket in the afternoon..
before the movie start, we go window shopping around...
walk until my leg feel so tired and pain (but im not wearing heel shoes...wtf) Ice Age 3 (3D) movie was so so funny....
we keep laughing and laughing...
really beh tahan the wezel keep chasing his food...



this movie finish around 9 something...
went to food court eat our dinner...
then take bus went home.........

No comments: