Sunday, September 20, 2009

home sweet home


last post i mentioned that on 20th sept and 21th sept, honey follow me go back my hometown.

20th sept 2009

wake up early in the morning, prepare all the thing and take taxi go to airport..

reach airport around 6.30am, after that we go check in...

wait until 7am, we board the aeroplane...

we take some picture in the plane...
































the plane about 1 hour to reach KL airport...

reach KL after we check out, then we buy bus ticket go KL Sentral.

me and my honey feel tired so fall a sleep in the bus.

after we reach there, we go mc d ate breakfast.

when we finish we straight go bus ktm ticket go back my place.

i know i don't always go back kl and i know i duno go which place take the ktm.

honey are the one show me how to go..(pai seh)

we tot take ktm will reach very fast, actually take very slow to reach my place.

i call my mum to fecth us after we reach my place.

so the 1st place my mum want to go is FA CAI (buy 4D).

after finish buy, she bring go eat Bah Kut Teh...(yummy yummy)






i saw my cousin fren wih her family.

after finish eating, we go back home take some rest.

in my room, i take out my 2 big photo album show him.

when show the 2nd album last page, Oops!!! i 4get i still keep me and my 1st love picture.

i keep the picture because very special and i duno how to say.

sorry honey, i know you will feel very sad when you saw this.

around 1plus we went to sg wang for some shopping.

walk so many shop only brought some eyeshadow at Sasa...(cause got discout)

the next place we go is times square.


long time never go place,very big sia..

think we dint finish walk the place.

at there we walk so many shoe shop.

cause my mum want to buy shoe, finally me and my mum brought a pair of shoe.

for sure my honey go his adidas shop buy his favourite shirt.

but after we see the price, almost same like s'pore.

so he choose not to buy.



after that went back to klang ate dinner.

wait almost one hour then the food come.



after finish we go jusco watch G.Forced.

the movie very funny...

went back home after finish watch...

if you got see my facebook picture, den you will know my house got one snake.

so my mum try to take out the snake, but you know the snake dont want come out...hahaha

my mum say cause it know got stranger ppls at home, so it dun wan come out...very funny rite..?

21th sept 2009


wake up 10am, my mum make some breakfast for us to eat.

after we finish rest 4 a while, until 12pm we went to bus station waiting the bus.

while we waiting, i saw my fren Yi Wen.

we take the same bus go back s'pore.

in bus we use my itouch watch some movie...

and also take some pic...





this time the bus driver drive quite slow, plus raining.

i guess take about 6 hour then we reach s'pore custom.

tat day really tired.




this is our dinner...(we cook ourselve)

















































































































































































































































































No comments: