Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Finally we found YOU.

last saturday me and my boy go plaza sing Etude House buy some beauty stuff...

at the same time become their member... (cause i lost my colleague member card)

next week Lee Min-ho as Goo Joon-pyo will coming s'pore for 2d1n...so excited....



he will go plaza sing Etude House became the boss for one hour and the next place he will go ion
Etude House... I can't wait to see him....arh...

still thinking saturday want take leave see him onot????

we went to mc d ate our dinner...

after that we walk to orchard centre had some window shopping...

when we walk, my boy More Than Words shop got one Big Xiao Fen (Momo)...

then he faster go inside the shop an double check izzit Xiao Fen...

OMG....! it was Xiao Fen...and it was so BIG...

can't believe we found YOU...

we din't think much straight away buy it...

I was so happy... Honey say this is for my x'mas present... (thx honey, Love you much)



we give her a name call Mega Fen...

Why call her Mega Fen leh???

cause she very big size...


No comments: