Thursday, October 29, 2009

Promote inq handphone???

This morning i reach office while waiting my colleague come open the door...
Suddenly got one guy come an talk to me about Inq hp...
When the 1st i don't really understand what he trying to say...
after that i understand...
he told me now he try to promote a new hp call Inq...
this hp can connect to facebook and msn...plus got camera...
but the hp design look very simple...not very nice...
after he finish talk, he asking me whether can take picture 2gether with him...
i dun feel like what to take picture with him, cause i duno him and he duno me...
i do reject him...but he say he also got take picture with other picture...(he also got show me on his hp)...
then i agree take with him...
see below this picture...

i smile so fake...


No comments: