Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mooncake Festival 2009


tonight i'm gonna post my 2nd Mooncake festival with my honey and his fren.

so on that day, we went to vivo city meet my boy fren.

reaching there saw alot of children and their parent play 'Teng Long'

when i saw the kis play the 'Teng Long', i recall when i was young play with my consin.

so good when i was yong, cause no need worry so many thing...

I Don't Want Grown Up....can I? :(

that night wasn't a good day, cause raining...



so can't play candle light at there...

after that we go one of the burger fast food ate our dinner...

as usual taking pic and chit chat at there...





we was plan next step go where and do what...

the planner want to go watch movie, then go back cck park play candle light...

but we check on9, no more sit liao...

so we go Giant buy candle light, sparklers and some lighter...



you know we bought how much of lighter...??? 24 lighter if i no wrong...
crazy rite????











so after we finish our dinner, we take bus go cck park play some crzay thing...lolz...






















play until 12 someting...me with my honey take mrt go home...

and they continue play their game....





No comments: