Thursday, September 15, 2011

Johnny English Reborn.

First I would like to say thank you to Omy because I was invited by Omy to watch Mr Bean new movie - Johnny English Reborn. Actually is part 2 and I didn't know got part 1. It was very funny movie. Trust me you won't regret after you watch this movie. I love it very much and I really enjoy to watch the movie.
Need to tell you, this is my first time watch movie @ The Grand Cathay. Inside very big sia... and looks class too.

























I'm sooo excited to watch the movie. The movie was start about 8pm, we keep laughing laughing when the Johnny English make some funny thing.








































Me with the Johnny English Reborn movie ticket





me and bf



























I love this part... all laugh non-stop.




















Below is the movie trailer.... Hope you enjoy the movie.







No comments: