Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wedding Lunch

Jz wake up after take short nap, now having maggie mee and now update some new post.
Yesterday and today wake up early and I so tired cause not enough time for me to slp.
This morning with honey went to Grand Hyatt hotel attend honey relative wedding.



















































Me and Honey


Before start to serve the dish, the bride and groom do registration and exchange their ring. This is my 1st time see a bride and groom do ROM and wedding lunch do at the same day. But I prefer wedding dinner if I married. I always like to see the bride and groom wedding picture and the video all I attend the wedding.










































Sorry that didn't taking food picture but all the food taste not bad.
Wedding dinner end around 3 plus and we take bus (rent by them) went home.
(sorry all picture blur cause take by my iPhone)

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

My friend recently got married and after their marriage registration they threw a wedding lunch at local Seattle convention center. All the arrangements were amazing. The couple was looking so pretty and seemed made for each other. It was a great experience.