Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy B'day Clovis































I better update my blog now, if not no time for me to update. I will be very busy on this weekend. 'Pray Hard'
On Tuesday is my nephew 7th b'day, me and bf go my aunt house celebrate my nephew b'day.
They are cute and funny, especially the younger nephew. He very active and always like to bully his mother. lolz!!!

Picture time...































Birthday Boy Doreamon Cake.































You see the little more excited that the b'day boy.... haha!!!
He want to faster blow the candle.


































B'day boy holding the present from me. He like it very much.
After I give the present to the b'day boy...
Little Brother: Gor... faster open the present... I want to know what is inside.
(keep asking brother open non stop)
B'day boy: wait 1st lah.... I ask mummy 1st. haha!!!

































I like this picture... Looks like a family. hehe!!!

Before end this post, share a funny video with you guys.
Please watch it, sure u won't regret....