Wednesday, January 14, 2009

with my honey lai watch movie

I was wonder why nw getting more ^faker^ using other gals pic put at their profile~
why they dont put their own ic or put artis pic???
^~^~^~^~^~~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
today wake up around 11 something~
tidy up my self den with my honey lai went to Atos Wellnes do facial~
this is my 1st time do facial~
i go do the facial cause they got promotion~
if not i wont spend this kind of money go do de~
do facial is so relax~
the person say my face lack moisture~
and she say my skin stress~
after finish the facial~
me and my honey take bus went to vivocity watch Red Cliff II~
b4 go watch the movie~
we went to ate our lunch~
after tat windows shopping a while den go watch the movie~
this time the movie is very nice~
especially their thinking how to defeat chao cao~
you all guys must go watch, if you haven watch~
but you must watch part 1 den know the part 2~
this movie show around 2 hours plus den finish~
after finish we windows shopping around den we went home~
im so happy is tomorrow meeting cancel le~
Yeah!!!
no need wake up so early~
hehehehe!!!
Yeah~
still have one more week is CNY le~
i can go back see my parents le~
but my honey lai cant follow me~
cause he need to celebrated with his parents~
i miss my room, m pc, my bed and my air con~
*tml will upload new pic*

No comments: