Sunday, January 11, 2009

tired

hmm~
nth much to say~
yesterday finish work~
go change the clothes den take bus went to find my honey lai~
after i reach there~
we ate dinner 2gether at his house~
after we finish the dinner~
we accompany my honey mum go jurong west buy some cny stuff~
i also brought some fruit~
cos long time nvr eat le~
around 10 plus we reach home~
den we go make fondue chololate~
cause friday nite we strawberry~
i got take some pic~







me and strawberry~
yesterday nite i slp very late~
so this morning i feel very tired~
espeacially my eyes~
cannot tahan man~
tis afternoon my manager treat m and m colleague eat western~
thx Janet~ she treat us b'cos me and my colleague b'day is at Jan~
so after finish work~
i straight away go home and take a bath~
while waiting my hair dry~
after tat i take some rest and wake up around 9 plus~
haiz~ but cannot slp well~
but nw my eyes not feel so tired le~
mayb everyday face to the computer ba~
so make my eyes until so tired~
tonite write until here~
gd nite everyone~

No comments: