Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Chinese Niu Year 2009

Halo my buddies~
yesterday i jz back from my hometown~
one weeks never update my blog liao~
feel a bit lazy to update~
hehehe!!!
let me start from last weeks ba~

22/01/09

today is my off day~
so yesterday nite i stay over at my honey lai house~
and i know today morning he have class but i ask him go for afternoon~
cause i lie to him say morning i have something to do~
actually is gv him suprised lah~
b'cos 23 Jan is or 6months and 24 Jan is my honey lai 23 Yr b'day~
so after he take bus went to school~
i went back IMM buy present to him~
after that i take shuttle bus went to mrt station den went to jurong point~
i reach there den i go look for the handmade cake shop~
actually is the preson gv you a plain cake den you design by yourself~
i feel a bit pai seh~
cause got ppls walk around and see me design~
the cake size quite small but is jz nice to me and my honey lai~
after i finish design~
i walk walk around, buy one set new year clothes for my bro and some stuff~
around 2 something~
i rush back to my honey lai house put the cake in the frige~
rest for a while~
den go meet my honey lai~
today we went to marina square and suntec city have some walk~
ate our lunch-dinner at there and watch Love Matters~
i like the movie very much~
is very funny~
me and my honey lai still laughing~
after the movie finish we take bus went home~
we reach home a while~
i go diving room take out the cake and sing the b'day song to him~
this is my first time design cake to him~





hehehehe~


23/01/09

today is our 6 months anniversary~
wake up around 12 plus ba i guess~
tidy up myself, watch tv and play facebook~
around 4 plus, me and my honey lai take bus went to jb~
actually my honey have class around 3 plus de~
but he ponteng his class and accompany me go jb~
lucky jb not so jam~
if not sure reach there very late~
we went to city square meet my fren and ate Sizzling StoneGrill~
the food quite nice~
don't say so much~
let's see the pic~




after that we continue our windows shopping~=_='
around 9 plus my honey lai went back by himself~
den me and my fren take taxi went to Larkin waiting the bus~
wa wait until 11 plus den bus arrive~
reach my hometown around 4 plus~

24/01/09

wake up 11 plus~
went to jusco with my mum and my bro~
until afternoon my mum sent us go my grandma house~
at my grandma stay until at nite~
cause at nite we have steamboat~
i hate tat nite~
because i headace~
my head pain until cannot tahan~
very bad my mood~
until 9 plus my mum come an fetch us~
so we go klang ate our dinner~
tat nite i only drink mushroom soup~

25/01/09

wake up quite late, tidy up myself~
wit my parents went to y uncle house had some lunch~
at there chit-chat, take pic, enjoy the food~
after i forget we went to where~











Chor 1

wake up around 1 plus ba~
really can't remember~
tidy up myself and prepare all the things~
ready to go the temple for bai bai our my mum mother, father and grandpa~
ate lunch at there~
b4 we go off~
we saw the mickey and minnie~
many ppls take pic with them~





after tat we on the way went to my kampung~
balik kampung~
ho! ho! ho!
balik kampung~

reach my ai yi house around 5 pm~
ate dinner at there~




Chor 2

wake up around 12 pm~
went to ate our breakfast~
i like the mee~
after tat went to ai y house again~
after a while we went to kuantan stay for one nite~
the place very nice~







stop until here 1st~
i wan go oi oi liao~
will continue when i free~

No comments: