Friday, January 9, 2009

say goodbye to my 21 y.o

08.01.09
is my 22 y.o birthday~
old one more year liao le~
so yesterday i wake up around 9 plus~
i tidy up and dresser up myself~
den my boss maid and other new maids 2gether sing the birthday song to me~
so sweet~
after tat i faster go out take bus meet my auntie at mrt station~
i thought i will late~
but then my auntie say she will late~
cause her son school bus spoilt~
so ask me wait her 4 a while~
around 11am i and my auntie went to city hall~
1st thing she to do is go her office return some stuff~
after tat went to bugis meet my honey lai~
then we stop at bugis there ate our lunch~

this is my 1st time went to this restaurant~
hmm~
the food not bad lah~
my auntie recommend me eat beef stick~
below is our order the food~

mine
my honey lai

mine
my honey lai
mine

me and my auntie order the same food~
yesterday we chit chat a lot of thing~
after we finish our lunch~
my auntie rush back to fetch his elders son~
me and my honey lai windows shopping~
after tat we take mrt went to plaza singapura windows shopping again~
hahahahaha~
when we walk i saw a bra shop on sale~
very cheap sia~
i brought my self 2 set of bra~
after tat my honey lai asking me he want give what present~
finally i guess correct already~
is handmade bear bear~
but the bear cost a bit expensive~
so i choose to buy a bear is not handmade de~
but honey feel a bit sad~
cos he say cant give me surprised~
but he know i don't want him spend so much~
after i get the bear~
we went to wang kwok cafe drink tea
and have some rest~
my honey help me take some pic~

i like tis pic~

after a while we went to cinema buy some drink~
den go watch my favorite movie Poyo poyu~

this movie very nice~
i like it~
actually my honey lai don't feel like want to watch~
but due to my birthday so he accompany me watch~
the movie finish around 8.30pm~
den we walk to far east ate our dinner~
when we walking, i keep singing poyo poyo song~
i jz only sing poyo poyo word~
hahaha~
i like the song~
we reach home around 10 plus ba~
den i take pic again with my bear~









today write until here~

No comments: