Wednesday, February 4, 2009


good morning everybody~
yesterday i stop my blog when i talk about my Chor 2~
let's continue again~
still have many pic haven show you all~


















still have many many pic~
lazy to upload~
if you all want to see, pls go my album take a look~
after finish take the pic~
we go beach walk walk and take pic again~
until at nite~
we go malay shop ate our dinner~
tat nite very cold~
Chor 3
wake up around 12 plus ba~
tidy up myself and all the things~
we check out den went to kuantan there walk walk~
went there buy some stuff and ate mc dat there~
after tat we from there go back to shah alam~
reach hoe around 8 something~
rest 4 a while, keep all the things~
my mum there went out ate dinner~
me and my bro waiting my fren come an fecth us go out go dinner.
we went to Asia Cafe ate dinner~
chit chat, chit chat and chit chat~
after tat we went too little genting 2 for a while~
the place very dark~
look very dangerous~
reach home around 3 plus ba~
one work tired~


Chor 4
wake up quite early cause want to go out with my fren~
actually i plan want to go kl had some walk~
but we change to go sunway because he duno how to go~
he say next year will go there~
after we reach there, we went to Friday's ate our lunch~
the price quite reasonable~
after finish our lunch~
we went to hengen-dans ate some coffee while waiting my another frens~
after one hour, i saw my fren le~
we chit chat alot of things~
she become more pretty and sexy~
after tat we go for windows shopping and duno want to go watch movie or sing k?
so we use coin to decide go where~
finally coin help us decide to go sing k~
we sng alot of love song and sad song~
hahahaha~



see~
she look pretty that me rite~
especially her eyes~
i like her mascara~
actually at nite i have gathering bbq with my another ji mui~
but too bad they cancel ald~
so they plan watch the weeding game at sunway~
after we finish sing k~
we went to ate our dinner~
around 9 plus~
my pretty fren had to go work~
and my another fren acomppany me and my ji mui watch the movie~
the movie got show funny, sad and love~
the movie end at 11 plus~
while waiting next movie~
we went to coco baanana see my pretty frens~
after tat we watch underworld 3~
i like this movie so much~
i want watch underworld 4~
the movie end at 1 plus~
you know wat~
when we go to the car pak cant find the car~
very funny rite~
this is my 1st time find car leh~
he press the alarm also can't find his car~
funny dao~
so we went to the top floor find the car~
finally we find the car le~
reach home at 2 plus~
Chor 5
wake up 9am~
prepare myself~
my mum send me go bus station waiting the bus~
inside the bus, u can play game and watch movie~
so good~
reach s'pore around 5 plus~
today really tired~
but is ok~
cause 6 plus i went to my honey lai school meet him~
honey, miss you so much~
Chor 6
as usual went back to work~

No comments: