Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our 1st Valentine

Tonite is Valentine~
and also is our 1st time celebrated valentine~
after i finish work~
as asual i go tidy up myself and my honey waiting me at my working place~
after a while~
i saw my hone honey bring the rose flower and belon gv me~
heheheh~
so we take bus went to orchard area one shopping mall ate our dinner~
you know lah~
tonite is valentine and also is saturday~
sure will got many ppls quene~
we went to NYDC
cafe@restaurant waiting around half an hour ba~
tonite this restaurant got promotion for valentine~
if you order this valentine menu got free one bear bear~
the bear bear quite cute lah~
but the price very pretty loh~
hahahaha~
so below the pic is our order the food~





this chocolate ice cream is very nice~
when we waiting the food come~
we took some pic~





our couple ring~



after a while i saw one couple the guy look very sad~
1st i tot the guy must be ate some spicy food until cannot tahan~
but i see again~
the guy is not b'cos the food den cannot tahan leh~
if i not worng, i think his gf tell him want break up ba~
cause his gf like only care anything~
anyway is not my thing~
but the guy look quite sad~
haiz~
dun talk about the guy le~
continue my dinner~
the food is very nice~
around 9pm we went to another shopping mall had some windows shopping~
actaully i want watch Outlander de~
but too bad all ticket sold out~
so we walk a while went back home~





reach home around 12 ba~



my honey lai take the present gv me~
i like the present so much~
cause the present got alot our memory~
















after finish take pic~
we tidy up, watch movie a while and waiting he upload pic~
we went to oi oi~







Dear honey: thx for the valntine present~
i love it so much~







No comments: