Thursday, February 26, 2009

what i done in this week???

sorry i late update my blog~
feel a bit lazy to update~
hehe!!!
today i will talk about this week~


Monday


today is me and my honey lai 7mth anniversary~
happy 7mth anniverysary to my honey lai~
today as asual go work and after finish work meet my honey lai~
actually today i plan take off tml de~
but too bad, my boss say tml morning have meeting~
so i sian chi pua~
cause have to wake up early go my head branch meeting~
last week meeting ald but don't y meeting again~
so at nite i go bpp meet my honey lai~
we decide go subway ate our dinner~
cause long time no eat le~
and plus my honey lai not feeling well~
so choose to eat subway~
i like the food, very fresh and nice~
after finish our dinner~
we went to one small Japanese shop buy some food~
after a while we went to bus interchange waiting the bus~
i think we wait more half an hour, the bus still haven came~
sian man~
when we want to decide go outside take bus, the bus arrive ald~
after tat he sent me back home~


Tuesday


as i mention today morning have meeting 9am~
so i waiting around 7.30am~
i faster tidy up myself~
went out from the walk around 8 plus~
i take 67 all the way go kallang mrt bus stop waiting another bus~
when i reach there, i and my another colleague take 12 go my head branch~
finish meeting around 11 plus ba~
my boss send us go back our office~
and me cannot go back 1st~
you know y?
cause my boss want me follow him fix his house pc~
hahahah~
and i help nothing~
my boss quite nice~
he gv me stay his house (2nd house), gv me use his pc and bla bla~
he told me mayb next mths will increase my salary~
siok man~ (he also want to gv me one laptop)
i really hope he can increase my salary~
actually i got thinking want to change new job~
but i scared they dont want employ me~
around 2 plus~
i tumpang my mango back my office~
skip to talk about my work~
finish work around 8 plus~
straight away went back home, tidy up myself and prepare my things~
after tat take bus went to my honey lai stay for 2 nite~

Wednesday

wake up around 10 plus~
we play game, watch drama and ate our breakfast and lunch~
den my honey lai go play his soccer with his friends~
and me went to IMM my number den go far east remove my hair extension~
so nw i back to short hair style~
so after i finish remove the hair~
i go window shopping while waiting my honey lai come an meet me~
i walk until around 3 something ba~
go one restaurant ate some soup and bread~
after i finish i try to call my honey lai~
i had a bit angry cause he nvr answer my call~
we have a bit quarrel when he call me~
im sorry my honey lai~
after finish talking i take bus went to PS waiting my honey lai~
b4 i go cinema checking the movie show~
i go top-up my ez-link card~
the machine makan my money~
so i go to the counter ask the stuff~
the staff help me top up the ez-link~
after tat i went to cinema checking and they nvr show the Outlander~
so i call my honey lai and tel him~
he ask me walk to Cathay whether have the movie onot~
finally the Cathay got show this movie~
i meet my honey lai after i bought the ticket~
den we go 7 eleven buy newspaper and some drink~
b4 the movie start we buy so food to eat at cinema~
the movie finish around 9 plus~
we take bus went back home~

Thursday

nth much to talk~
my honey lai sick ald~
must get well soon~


will upload picture soon~

No comments: