Sunday, February 22, 2009

ate dinner with Jie Yee

yesterday morning as usual go to work~
around afternoon my honey lai pass my stuff to me~
after tat he went to PS meet his friend for gathering~
and me after work go bukit batok meet my friend (Jie Yee)~
yesterday i was late finish my work~
then i went to bus stop waiting the bus~
be i reach the bus stop~
Jie Yee sms asking me where i am~
i reply him i'm on the way going home~
but he told me that still have 3 station mrt will reach there~
i have no choice, so i walk to another bus stop waiting bus~
reach there around 7 ba~
firstly i tot we will ate dinner at restaurant~
but he say go eat mc d~
so we decide go mc d ate, since he say long time never eat~
we long time never meet le~
so chit chat a lot of things~
talk about his gf and talk about my honey lai~
when 1st he din't told me he got gf 2gether already one year~
cause i was asking him when you find a gf~
then he told me want find is straight away find a wife not f~
cause he say find a gf will waste a lot of time and money~
kanasai~
first tell me want find vietnam wife like tis and like that~
so i asking him izzit you ask me help your friend look for room that girl~
finally he admit that girl is his gf~
why so scared let me know you got gf~
can you believe he say his gf not pretty~
but i see her photo look quite pretty leh~
but her face look liked a malay girl~
chit chat around 8 plus he went to Jurong meet his gf~
and me take bus went back home~
at home i read newspaper, listen music and sms~
slp @ around 12am~

No comments: